The PPSD Approach
Although administering injectables may seem simple to some, it actually requires a high degree of accuracy, artistry and experience in order to achieve natural-looking results. At PPSD, our NC Belotero physicians possess the elite skill and training necessary to gracefully accent your strengths while diminishing flaws. With locations in Gastonia, Belmont, Hickory, and other surrounding cities, PPSD is one of the largest integrated plastic surgery and dermatology practices in the nation. Yet, our commitment to outstanding skin care demands that we offer the same individualized attention you would find at a small, specialized boutique.
Treatment begins with a private consultation in one of our beautiful office suites where your doctor will walk you through the procedure from start to finish. He or she will review your medical history and prior procedures, and ask about your goals for your appearance.
Examining before and after photos together will help to align expectations for both surgeon and patient. This is also an excellent time to discuss any other procedures you may be interested in, as the doctor can easily administer additional dermal fillers as part of a more comprehensive anti-aging makeover.
- BELOTERO BALANCE should not be used in patients with a history of or presence of multiple or severe allergies, including those with a history of anaphylaxis.
- BELOTERO BALANCE should not be used in patients with allergies to gram-positive bacterial proteins.
- As with all events that involve an injection through the skin, there is a risk of infection. Laser treatments or chemical peels or any other treatments that affect the skin can increase the risk of infection.
- Do not use BELOTERO BALANCE if you have a skin inflammation or a skin infection.
- Do not use until the infection is healed.
- It is not known how BELOTERO BALANCE will work in areas of the face other than the smile lines.
- It is not known how BELOTERO BALANCE will work in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or people who are less than 21 years of age.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines that affect blood clotting, like aspirin, an NSAID or warfarin. These medicines may put you at an increased risk of bruising or bleeding at the treatment site.
- Tell your doctor if you have a skin reaction like cold sores, cysts, pimples, rashes, hives, or an infection. Treatment with BELOTERO BALANCE should be delayed until the reaction goes away.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines that affect your immune system.