American Board of Dermatology
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
- MD, University of Alberta, Canada
- B.Med.Sc., University of Alberta, Canada
- Dermatology Residency, University of Michigan Medical School
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Florida
- Medical Internship, McGill University, Montreal Canada
Dr. Nancy Astle is a board-certified dermatologist who attended medical school at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. After completing her internship at the Montreal General Hospital through McGill University in Montreal Canada, she moved to Ann Arbor, Michigan for her three-year residency in dermatology. With her husband, Dr. Astle established the first dermatology practice in the Lake Norman area in 1994.