American Board of Dermatology
- CaroMont Regional Medical Center, Gastonia
- M.D., West Virginia University
- B.S., Sports Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Procedural Dermatology/Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship, The Skin Cancer Center, Cincinnati
- Dermatology Residency, West Virginia University
- Internal Medicine Internship, West Virginia University
Dr. Kline is a board-certified dermatologist with interests including cutaneous oncology, procedural dermatology, acne, and rosacea. Originally from Pinehurst, NC, she graduated with both the highest honors and distinction from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She was inducted into the Golden Key National Honor Society as well as the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society and was selected by her faculty to receive the Chancellor’s Award. She spent two years working in sports medicine at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs before deciding to pursue medical school. Dr. Kline completed her medical training at West Virginia University, where she served as Chief Resident of Dermatology. She completed a Procedural Dermatology/Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship with Dr. Brett Coldiron in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is a member of several organizations and has presented at meetings for the AAD and WV Dermatologic Society, and has served on the Resident Exchange Committee for the ASDS. She enjoys fitness, volunteering in the community, and spending time with her family.