American Board of Dermatology
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center, Charlotte
- M.D., East Tennessee State University
- B.A., University of Tennessee
- Dermatology Residency, University of Missouri
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Florida
- Internal Medicine Internship, University of Florida
Dr. Snyder is a board-certified dermatologist with over 20 years of clinical experience in the Charlotte area. His areas of special interest include treating eczema and acne, diagnostic patch testing for skin allergies, and performing skin cancer surveillance exams. He also has extensive experience treating psoriasis, vitiligo, and pruritus (itching) with light therapy. Before joining Piedmont Plastic Surgery & Dermatology, Dr. Snyder practiced at the Nalle Clinic and owned his own practice with offices in Charlotte and Gastonia.