American Board of Dermatology
- Frye Regional Medical Center, Hickory
- 1993-1997 | MD, Medical College of Ohio
- 1992-1992 | BA, Miami University of Ohio
- 1998-2001 | Dermatology Residency, University of Florida at Gainsville
- 1997-1998 | Internal Medicine Internship, University of Florida at Gainsville
Dr. Charles Johnson is a board-certified Micrographic Dermatologic Surgeon, MDS, with over 20 years of specializing in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology.
He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio and completed a residency in dermatology at the University of Florida in Gainesville, where he remained on faculty and taught residents as an Assistant Clinical Professor for the University of Florida Division of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery for 3 years.
He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, North Carolina Dermatology Association, The American Society for Mohs Surgery and The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery & Aesthetics. Dr. Johnson has performed well over 30,000 Mohs cases and treats patients of all ages. He has practiced in the Hickory area for over 15 years and is active in the community.